March and April normally corresponds to rainy months in most tropical countries. In some areas, rainfalls are too heavy, resulting in floods that destroy crops and infrastructures, displace people and cause even death. The massive landslide tragedy in Eastern Uganda on March 1st that killed more than one hundred people and more than three hundred completely missing is still in our mind. In Kirundo, lack of rain in January has negatively affected production of maize and bean and is forcing thousands of people to seek exile in neighbouring Rwanda. Continue reading
- Why tree planting is crucial?
- Struggling for peace in a troubled context
- A period of uncertainty
- Quand la terreur refait surface
- REPORT OF THE ROLE PLAYED BY AYC AND MAGNUS BAND ON THE JANUSZ KORCHACK PRIZE PRESENTATION DAY.
- Never stop acting for peace
- Vidéo de l’Amahoro Youth
- Controversial local polls
- Délicate période électorale
- Stand firmly for peace
- A Y C video – NEW!!!
- Ina Curic’s blog
- Jan Oberg’s blog
- Landry Ninteretse blog
- TFF Burundi section
- TFF Link collection Burundi
- TFF Nonviolence section
- TFF Reconciliation section
- TFF The Transnational Foundation
- TFF Video Channel – Burundi too
- TNN – TFF News Navigator – 350 links to world media
- Videos from & about Burundi
- World links to & about Burundi